1. Available 24/7/365:
1. 200+ Languages
2. Highest Quality
3. Cost Effective
4. Most Responsive
* In-person interpretation (Spanish only) 45 Minutes
* Global immediate video & phone interpretation 30 Seconds
* Global translation & transcription 24 Hours
3. Highly trained and qualified interpreters. – Rosario Incorporated has a recruitment process including formal interpretation and/or translation assessments with incorporated cultural sensitivity criterions. Candidates are selected based on educational background, experience and formal training completed. All translators must meet a minimum requirement of accredited interpretation courses and are assessed by Lead Interpreters on an on-going basis. In addition, all interpreters are required to complete all health screenings, criminal record checks and orientations.
4. Confidentiality. - compliant to all HIPAA, NCQA, OMHL CLAS and JCAHO confidentiality standards and directives. All Rosario Incorporated staff, customer service agents, telephonic and on-site interpreters sign a confidentiality pledge. Confidentiality is enforced during initial recruitment orientations and reinforced on a day-to-day basis during meetings, training and through leadership communications.
5. Customized service solutions to meet the needs of clients.
6. Document translation, transcription, proofreading and editing services.
7. Competitive rates with no monthly minimum usage or set up fee required for the Language Line.
8. Complimentary Services:
1. Monthly itemized billing
2. Quarterly reporting
3. Statistics reporting
9. Compliance. – Rosario Incorporated adheres to the (MMIA) Medical Interpreting Standards of Practice and covered by Mal Practice Insurance for our interpretation services.